Since 2010, Lawctopus has helped law students and young lawyers in making informed and inspired choices about their careers. Having closely interacted with law students, legal academia, and the legal industry in the past one decade we are uniquely placed to understand the learning needs of law students and young lawyers.
Our courses are prepared by top experts, go through multiple rounds of review (both from the industry and from the academic angles), and will help you acquire the mindset and the skill set to ace as a legal professional. Our courses come with live sessions (every 7-15 days), regular communication, special career webinars, and an unwavering commitment to make our students learn!
Each of our courses has at least one researcher (a young practitioner), one faculty (academic) advisor, and one industry (lawyer/law firm) advisor. The delivery, marketing, logistics, and review of the courses is handled by Lawctopus' in-house team. Our students love our constant communication and the interest we take in them to ensure they learn and grow!
1. The orientation session, open sessions, and the closing session
2. Constant communication via emails, a Whatsapp group, even phone calls!
3. Live classes/doubt-clearing sessions/career webinars once every 7-14 days
4. Assignments, feedback, and follow-ups
5. A discussion forum for quick redressal of academic doubts
6. A team that is committed to student success